Royal Rife was an award-winning American scientist who lived at the beginning of the 20th century. His interest in microbiology led him to build one of the most powerful microscopes of his time. Rife said that the microorganisms that cause diseases, including cancer, could be destroyed with radio waves tuned to different frequencies, much as a soprano could shatter a crystal glass by singing the right tone.
Home Rife frequency machines can be made using a software kit, a computer and some stereo equipment for around $ 100. On the other hand, Rife machines can be purchased online with a lower cost of up to $ 3,000 as of February 2010.
- Plug the RCA stereo output line that comes in the software kit into the headphone port of your computer. Plug the other two ends into the auxiliary output of the amplifier. The white input plug goes to the left, and the red connector goes to the right.
- Plug the power adapter into the side of the amplifier and the power outlet.
- If you have a stereo amplifier and speakers, plug the speakers in and turn up the volume to check to see if the frequencies can be heard through the speakers. Disconnect the speakers, and connect the two lines for the electrodes to the input ports of the amplifier’s speaker.
- Plug the input cables into two electrodes. The black input plug enters one of the blue electrodes that come in the kit, and the red input plug enters a red electrode. Repeat this step for the other input cable and a pair of electrodes.
- Dip covers the electrode in a pot with salt water. Squeeze, and place the electrode caps on the electrodes. This makes a good, solid connection.
- Place a pair of electrodes under your feet. The other pair of electrodes will be held in your hands. Be sure to place the two blue or red electrodes both electrodes under your feet. The other color is in your hands.
- Gently turn the volume on the volume control panel at the bottom of the computer screen. Turn it on until you feel the tiniest tingling in the electrodes.
- Set the frequency numbers in the software for any microorganism you wish to treat. Proceed as indicated in the Rife kit.
Tips and warnings
- You do not have to feel a buzz or tingle knowing the Rife generator is working, but some people prefer to turn up the volume until it vibrates.
- The Rife software will not run on a Mac or with Windows ME or 98. Never allow the red and blue electrodes to touch. You could short the amplifier.