Limestone, rust spots, or gray circles are often formed in the bowl of our toilet, which is not very interesting. Everyone prefers to have a nice, clean, and white toilet.
We offer you today tips and products to clean the toilet bowl. Come and discover how to bleach the pan and remove all stains from the toilets easily.
How to Clean a Badly Stained Toilet Bowl?
1. Clean the toilet bowl with vinegar
White vinegar is a product found at home that allows you to clean almost everything. Through the windows, the tiles, and the toilet bowl, white vinegar is a versatile and practical natural cleaning product at home.
So to wash the toilet bowl with white vinegar, you need:
- Remove the water from the bowl with a container and dry it thoroughly.
- Pour about 1 liter of white vinegar into the toilet bowl.
- Leave on for at least 2 hours and, if possible, overnight.
- Scrub with the bowl brush to finish cleaning the toilet.
2. Cleaning the toilet with baking soda
Baking soda is an inexpensive product that allows you to clean almost everything in the house, even the toilet bowl! If you want to concoct a homemade and effective cleaner for washing the toilet bowl, then here are the steps:
- Pour a cup of baking soda into the pan.
- Add a cup of white vinegar to the bowl.
- Leave the mixture to act for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take a brush and scrub the walls and bottom of the tank.
- Flush the toilet, and that’s it, you’re done!
3. Pour boiling water into the toilet
Boiling water is a great way to clean dark circles in the toilet bowl without having to scrub with your hands and a cloth. Just boil some water, pour the boiling water into the toilet tank, and act for a few minutes.
Do not forget to close the water inlet of the bowl before pouring the boiling water because it may leave with the pressure, and you will have to start the process again. You can finish cleaning the WC with the bowl brush and then re-open the water inlet. Be careful not to burn yourself by pouring hot water into the toilet. Watch out for splashes, especially!
4. Bleach to wash the bowl
Bleach is a compelling product for cleaning and disinfecting a multitude of surfaces and objects in the home. So for stubborn stains in the toilet, bleach can be a good cleaning tip.
But you have to be careful about its use because it can deteriorate certain surfaces, including the enamel in the toilet bowl, so be careful.
If you want to disinfect and remove dark circles in the toilet bowl, just
- Pour bleach on the inside walls of the toilet bowl.
- Leave to act for about ten minutes to clean the bowl thoroughly.
- Finish by flushing the toilet
5. Clean the toilet with Coca-Cola
Did you know that Cola is a great way to clean the toilet bowl at home thoroughly? I can’t tell you exactly why, but Cola is a product that we all have in the fridge, and that can clean even the most stubborn stains. So why not use it to wash the toilet bowl?
It’s effortless, just:
- Remove the water from the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour the right amount of cola in the toilet.
- Leave on for 1 hour and flush the toilet to finish cleaning.
A simple and inexpensive tip to remove stubborn stains and dark circles in the toilet bowl.
6. Soda crystals and hot water
Another homemade recipe to help clean up dark circles and stubborn stains in the toilet bowl is to mix boiling water with soda crystals. Here’s how to prepare this homemade bowl cleaner:
- Pour boiling water into the pan (be careful not to burn yourself)
- Pour 4 tablespoons of soup crystals
- Mix with the bowl brush
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Brush the sides and bottom of the bowl with the brush
- Finish by flushing the toilet a few times.
7. A very, very dirty toilet bowl!
If the toilet bowl is very, very dirty, and encrusted with stains and dark circles, then there is a great product that can clean everything … Hydrochloric acid!
Often sold in stores, use hydrochloric acid only when necessary, only if no other tip or cleaning product is useful for cleaning the toilet bowl. To do this, you must:
- Gently pour the hydrochloric acid into the bowl.
- Leave the product to act overnight in the bowl.
- Close the door and prevent access to the bathroom during cleaning.
- The next morning, rub with a brush to finish.
You have to be careful with this product! As hydrochloric acid is a compelling product, it is advisable to wear gloves and protective glasses. Also, after brushing the bowl, it is necessary to flush the toilet several times. Do not use if you have a septic tank.