No matter what room it is in, the sink gets dirty quickly! No matter how much you rinse or clean them with specialized products, it doesn’t always become as clean as you would like. So how do you properly clean a bathroom sink?
Some Tips offer you here the top tips, tricks, and natural cleaning products to make the sink shine and clean. Good cleaning!
1. Cleaning the sink with vinegar
White vinegar is one of the most popular natural products for cleaning everything in the house. Here is the best method to clean the sink with this natural and free product:
- Place absorbent paper on the entire surface of the sink (you can use toilet paper or tissues if necessary)
- Then pour vinegar to moisten the paper towel thoroughly.
- Leave on for about 45 minutes and remove the paper.
- Scrub and rinse the sink with warm water to finish cleaning.
2. The Clay Stone to clean an acrylic sink
To clean an acrylic sink, we have the cleaner you need. Clay Stone is a natural cleaner that cleans, maintains, and protects various surfaces, including acrylic.
In addition to being able to use this product to clean your bathroom sink, you can also use it to clean the acrylic bathtub. Since it does not scratch, the Clay Stone is perfect for practically all metals and surfaces. If you have a natural stone sink or basin, Clay Stone is the right cleaning product for this type of surface.
3. Wash the sink with toothpaste … Really?
If you want to test a grandmother’s recipe, then toothpaste is undoubtedly the solution to clean, but above all, to make a sink shine.
- Wet a cloth and add a little paste toothpaste. (you can also use a sponge)
- Scrub the entire surface of the sink to remove stains and make everything shine.
- Rinse the sink surface well and dry thoroughly to finish cleaning.
Your sink will shine like never before with this grandmother’s tip!
4. Lemon and salt to clean a sink
If your sink is filthy and challenging to clean, then we have a grandmother’s recipe just for you! This solution is ideal for removing the most stubborn stains from a sink and other surfaces.
- Cut a lemon in half and put a little salt on it.
- Rub the lemon over the entire surface of the sink, emphasizing stubborn stains.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Scrub and rinse the sink thoroughly to finish cleaning stubborn stains.
An excellent tip for washing and shining
Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface of the sink with too much salt. To be tested on a small surface to begin.
5. Wash a stainless steel sink with baking soda
If you want to clean and shine a stainless steel sink or sink, then baking soda is a great product to use. It is essential not to use this tip on a porcelain sink to avoid scratching the surface.
Just use a damp cloth or sponge and sprinkle some baking soda and scrub the surface of the stainless steel sink. A super simple tip to clean and shine a sink or sink in just a few seconds.
Baking soda and bleach
To clean a dirty sink or remove small scratches, you can use baking soda and bleach in small quantities. Here’s how to do it:
- Simply mix a little bleach with baking soda and pour the mixture over a sponge.
- Rub your sink and rinse thoroughly to finish.
This mixture will be excellent for removing scratches and stubborn stains in the sink.
6. How do I clean a porcelain sink?
Is your bathroom sink made of porcelain? Many bathrooms have a sink or a white porcelain basin. But here is how to clean this “fragile” material without damaging it?
Indeed, as porcelain is a somewhat fragile material, it is essential not to use robust and chemical products. Pure soapy water and a sponge are enough to wash and maintain a porcelain sink.
7. A bit of White Spirit
For a filthy and stained sink, white spirit or other similar products can be very active for deep cleaning.
- Pour White Spirit on a wet sponge and scrub the sink.
- Rinse and rewash the sink, but this time with a sponge soaked in baking soda and soapy water.
A handy cleaning tip for a dirty and dirty sink! Ah yes, don’t forget to wear gloves because this product is compelling!
8. Use a potato (stainless steel sink)
Just like our tips and tricks for making a sink shine, the potato can also be used to clean a stainless steel or stainless steel sink if you prefer. To do this, you must:
- Rub the stainless steel sink with potato peels (you can also use potato slices)
- Leave to act for a few minutes, rinse and wipe with a soft cloth.
It is a very effective grandmother’s tip for making a stainless steel sink shine, but also all other stainless steel appliances and appliances.
9. Use black soap (stainless steel sink)
Always clean and shine a stainless steel sink; another product can be used, this is black soap. Have you ever heard of black soap?
Just scrub the stainless steel sink with a sponge or soft cloth and liquid black soap. Black soap can be used to wash the sink, but also tiles, linoleum, ceramics, leather, and even terracotta.
10. A little oven cleaner
Spray a little oven cleaner on the edges of your sink, and it will return to its whiteness. Better to use this trick as a last resort so as not to risk damaging your beautiful bathroom sink!
But be careful with the type of material in your sink so as not to damage it because the oven cleaner is very powerful, so be careful!