Dr. R. Royal Rife developed the original Rife machine in the 1930s. Dr. Rife discovered that by using different electromagnetic frequencies, he could kill bacteria or viruses without causing damage to the surrounding tissue. The Rife Perl machine is a resonance light emission device that is used with a frequency generator. This device adds the energy of light to sound therapy to help the body with healing at the cellular level.
Although it is designed to be used with a ProGen II 4050, the Phorle Model PERL can be used with other frequency generators. Perl is a non-contact, non-invasive application with an effective range of up to 30 feet. Phorle Model Perl supports the loading of three frequency generators at the same time to minimize delivery time or to deliver multiple protocols or frequencies simultaneously.
- Read this article in its entirety, including the warnings before you begin. Turn the phones off and eliminate all distractions.
- Find the desired frequency corresponding to the disease you are suffering from. Links to frequency lists can be found below in the Resources and References sections.
- Plug the frequency generator into the Perl.
- Set the Rife machine to the specified frequency (s).
- Place the electrodes, if you are using them, at the location of the affected area of the body. Never remember electro-devices near the heart, eyes or the front of the neck.
- If you are using a Rife machine that uses hand pallets, place a pallet in each hand.
- Turn on the machine and relax as the frequency passes through your body. The sessions usually last between 10 and 30 minutes but can be up to an hour in length. At the end of the session, turn off the machine, remove the contact pads or simply set the pallets down.
Tips and warnings
- The power of thought can be beneficial when it comes to curing a disease. Use the time spent in the sessions to meditate on health and well-being to increase efficiency.
- The Perl is an accessory of the Rife machine. It is a device that is connected to the frequency generator (machine Rife) that allows the machine to generate up to three different frequencies.
- Those who carry a pacemaker should not use a Rife machine.
- Those who have coronary artery disease should take special care when using Electo-devices.
- An electric shock can be experienced if the frequency output machines are too high.
- The advice in this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult your doctor and homeopath before using this or any form of the alternative treatment regimen.