When laying nails or even gel polish, it is necessary to dry and harden each layer of gel applied. This is how you get a manicure or even a perfect and lasting pedicure. In this type of process, it is necessary to have in his possession a suitable device.
The preliminary steps are, by far, the most important in the quality of the results you will get. Indeed, they can not be neglected at the risk of unpleasant surprises. They make it possible to prepare your nails correctly, as well as to offer them a better grip.
- Firstly, it is essential to thoroughly wash and dry your hands before starting a manicure session of this type. It is also not recommended to use any cream or oil.
- Then put a stick to push all the cuticles of your nails well. That is the skin on your nail.
- Then file your nails in a similar shape on all. For that, help yourself with a file.
- To get a better grip of the gel on your nails, make sure to satisfy the surface of your nails. To do this, gently scratch your nails, using a file with refined grains.
- It is always better to apply care called “Nail prep” to regulate the pH of your nails and get a better grip of nail gel.
Once all the previous steps have been completed, now is the time to start your manicure, or pedicure, as you choose. This process consists of several steps, all very important. First of all, remember that it is essential to know the type of lamp. If it is a UV lamp, you must use UV gels. If, on the contrary, it is an LED lamp, you will have to apply LED gels. Let’s find out more below:
- Get an essential gel first, then use it all over the surface of your nails.
- Once applied to all nails, place your hand or foot in the UV or LED lamp. Depending on the type, as well as the power of your light, select the best time, about 30 seconds for an LED lamp, and 120 seconds for a UV lamp.
- Then apply a UV or LED gel polish according to your device and repeated the same process, positioning your hand inside the notch of your machine.
- Do the same with each new layer of gel. You can also add small decorations or even make a “french manicure” for you to see!